PS TET Registration 2020 details are available here on our web page. Candidates can check the PS TET Registration on the official website in some easy steps. The official website of the department contains all the information regarding the registration procedure of the PSTET examination 2020. The candidates just have to view the notification and the advertisement properly before go for PS TET Registration 2020.
Punjab State TET Registration 2020
The candidates have to download the links available directly to them and then read all the instructions carefully. The direct links must be found and advertisements must be downloaded.
The PS TET notification is generally released by the state council of education research and training of the state Punjab. The advertisement is first released by the council and then the dates for the examination are released depending upon the code and conducts of the board.
Punjab State TET 2020 Registration
The online PS TET Syllabus include all the details such as the links for the syllabus, advertisements and the important notifications. The candidates must submit the online application form just before the due date mentioned in the advertisement. As soon as the link is found by the candidate, he/she must click on it and download it as soon as possible. The PS TET Registration 2020 links are provided to the candidates directly on the official website as well as various other websites.
The PS TET Recruitment contains all the essential release dates regarding the examination whereas the advertisement contains all the essential and valid details about the examination. After downloading the advertisement, the first important step will be to read all the instructions carefully and to scrutinize all the details properly before applying for the examination. PS TET Registration 2020 details are available here on this web page.
Procedure for Punjab State TET Registration 2020
The candidates can also apply for the examination online. The online PS TET registration 2020 process is very easy. The candidates just have to follow some essential steps and in a fraction of seconds, they will be registered for the examination. Some of the steps which are essential to be followed are listed below:-
- The most important step is to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
- The next step will be to visit the link which is available on the homepage i.e. new registration and applicant login. The candidate must select the link which is appropriate to them accordingly.
- If the candidate is a new user than the candidates must click on the new registration option and submit the form after filling all the crucial details.
- There are two parts in the registration process. The part one should be filled first after which a username and a password will be generated which is to be entered in the next part to fill the form completely.
- The payment has to made next through the process of system generated challan.
- The documents must be uploaded accordingly and scanned properly before uploading.
- After fulfilling all the details, the candidate must click the submit button to submit the online registration form for the examination. The candidates can also get out printouts of the form for any future reference.
The candidates must visit the official website of the department in order to stay tuned to all the essential information about the examination. The PS TET registration 2020 links are available for the candidates on the website of the board.